1. Heat oil in a wok/kadai. Add asafetida and mustard seeds. Let the seeds crackle.
2. Add cumin seeds and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Mix well.
4. Add potatoes and mix well. Let the potatoes cook for about a minute.
5. Add the methi leaves. Mix well.
6. Cook covered for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes and methi leaves are cooked.
7. Add chaat masala, fresh cream, and lemon juice. Mix well.
8. Serve hot with roti, paratha, etc.
9. Healthy “Aloo Methi ki Sabji” is ready.
Am running my last week of blogging marathon with Methi dishes as this week's theme. Kids loves protein rich beans and Hubby like potatoes,obviously if am planning to make a side dish either i combine both beans and potatoes or else i will just stick with potatoes
I have been thinking for a while to sometimes make a quick post. 4-5 medium boiled potatoes, 3 medium half raw desi tamatar(finely chopped), 2 chutki rai, 1 spn jeera, 3 dry red chilli (broken into 2-3 pieces), 2 chutki heeng, 1 spn coriander powder, 1 spn red chilli powder, 1tspn turmeric powder, 2tbspn chopped green coriander leaves, cooking oil and salt
Related PostsAloo Biangan ki Sabzi Recipe | How to make Aloo Baingan Sabzi RecipeAloo Capsicum Recipe Video | Aloo Shimla Mirch RecipeVrat wale AlookiSabji | AlookiSabji for Fasting and Vrat | Potato Curry for FastSukhi Arbi ki Sabzi Recipe | Tawa arbi ki sabzi Recipe
Aloo and Methi Sprout Curry. Potatoes / Aloo. I always try to sprout a bean every week,most of the time its either Methi or Moong Beans,I have posted a detailed post on how to make Moong beans sprouts which I use to make either Moong bean masala curry or Tangy and delicious Moong bean salad chat ,you can also make Moong sprout kachoris with moong sprouts,Moth or matki beans also sprout very easily and they taste delicious in Sprouted Moth Masala Curry
16 Methi Seeds 1/2 tsp. 15 Kalonji pr Black Cumin 1 tsp 16 Methi Seeds 1/2 tsp. A quick recipe which is an excellent savior when you have very less time with you and feeling damn hungry but still yummy and makes an excellent side dish with rice or roti