Potatoes (about 1 cups), cleaned, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
cauliflower cut into medium sized florets
green pigeon pea (Tuver Dana)
tomato finely chopped
Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
Red Chili Powder (Adjust according to taste)
Salt to taste
Garam Masala (optional)
Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
1. Boil the pigeon pea into pressure cooker. You can also boil them into microwave. Take microwave safe bowl, add pigeon pea, ½ cup of water, salt to taste and microwave it for 5 minutes. I prefer to cook them into microwave.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. When cumin seeds crackle add garlic paste into it.
3. One you get aroma of garlic add finely chopped tomato, Sauté till it cooks perfectly. It will take around 3-4 minutes
4. Now time to add our main ingredients Aloo and Gobi. So add potato and cauliflower and ya add salt to taste at these stage.
5. Cover the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring in between to make sure that vegetables don’t stick the bottom of the pan. Don’t forget that core of this recipe is not to overcook these vegetables.
6. Let them cook perfectly. Finally add pigeon peas and give them a good stir
7. At last add spices, like turmeric powder, red chili powder as per your capacity to eat spiciness, coriander powder and garam masala
8. Mix them well and cook for 2-3 minutes. Switch of flame and add freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice. Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves
Spicy south Indiancurry powder recipe. 1/4 cup curry leaves. If you would like to make it for 3 cups of curry, as a one time serving, fresh powder, use below. 1 sprig of curry leaves. 1/4 cup curry leaves. 1 sprig of curry leaves
This recipe includes 5 major steps. • Cook the flour for 2 – 3 minutes on slow flame, while stirring continuously. • Again cook it on medium flame for another 2 – 3 minutes till sauce get thicken, meanwhile stir continuously. • Take 2 – 3 sheets of your pasta and put them on red sauce. • Bake uncovered for 40 – 50 minutes. 3 – 4 basil leaves. 8 – 10 lasagna sheets