Besan Poori Recipe | Crispy Gram Flour Indian Bread Recipe
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
Gram flour, besan [around 200 gm]
black pepper powder
carom seeds (ajvain)
Salt as per test
Oil to fry
1. In a bowl, add Gram flour, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, carom seeds and salt.
2. Mix all well and start adding water kneading to smooth dough. You need to kneading more that gives best result of crispiness about the bread.
3. Take a very small sized ball from the dough.
4. meanwhile in frying pan, heat the oil to fry the puri
5. Take it on the rolling board and begin to roll it with a rolling pin. As gram flour is glutton free, its hard to handle while rolling it. Some time you don’t get proper round shape of bread. So while rolling, dust some flour if required.
6. Make small size puri. And make it thinner to get crispiness. If you cannot roll it with proper round shape than you can use round mould or any small bowl to give it perfect round shape.
6. Fry all puris one by one in medium hot oil.