Broccoli: 190 gms (cut into small pieces and washed)
Water: ¾ cup
Black pepper as per taste
Salt as per taste
1. Put the broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 2 tbsp of water and salt.
2. Cook the broccoli covered in a microwave for about 5 minutes.
3. Let it cool.
4. Grind into a smooth paste. Add water and bring the soup to a boil.
5. Add black pepper powder and mix well.
6. Serve hot.
7. Healthy “Broccoli Soup” is ready.
Strain the soup and add roasted broccoli. Wash the broccoli and cut medium size pieces of the florets with very little stem attached to them and roast them in the same pan in which you fried the garlic
Broccolisoup is to do list for quite sometimes. It is quite rare to find broccoli in my place. Each time i will think of making soup using them but i was a bit worried how will it taste and i kept on postponing
Now its a season of yellows and oranges all around and losing all green around made me think of something which is green and sooth me to beat the chill, so here is my broccolisoup to say bye bye summer
Broccolisoup. Add almonds, gourd, sweet potato, green chilly and broccoli. True, I am not a soup person, and hardly make them but my daughter is an expert with these , since she must feed her kids with a healthy soup everyday