Broken cashews- just a few (5-6 broken into tiny pieces)
1. Heat 1 tbsp ghee (unsalted Butter) into heavy bottom pan, add grated carrot and beetroot and sauté them for 2 minutes on medium heat.
2. Now add milk and let them cook for at least 15 minutes until milk gets condensed and moisture of carrot and beetroot evaporates. You need to continuously stir the mixture. The mixture become thickens.
3. At this stage, add condensed milk and sugar (as per taste because condensed milk itself has sweetness). Again stir well for 5-10 minutes and let it simmer until it gets thicken.
4. Now switch of the gas and add cardamom powder. Let the mixture cool. You can serve it as hot in this form as Halwa (pudding).
5. After it cools down to room temperature, start to make balls from it and add cashew pieces into it. Prepare all bolls from mixture and put them into freezer for 5 minutes.
6. Now spread desiccated coconut in plate, and do the coating of it into balls. It will give best look and yeah yummy taste to sweet balls.
Kasi Halwa (Vellai Poosanikai Halwa in Tamil,Ash Gourd Halwa /Winter Melon Halwa in English, Boodida Gummaikaya Halwa in Telugu, Kumbalanga Halwa in Malayalam, காசி அல்வா / பூசணிக்காய் அல்வா / Kalyana Poosani Halwa ) is one of the most popular sweetrecipes which is served in Brahmin weddings
This is possibly one of the easiest sweet you could think off apart from carrothalwa. I made this for my sister and when she tasted it, she told me that it doesn't taste like beetroot at all, it is more like carrothalwa, so rich, so sticky and milky
In India, halwa is a common term for Indian puddings made with sugar, ghee (clarified butter), nuts and cereals, lentils, fruits (papaya, bananas, mago, jackfruit, etc) or vegetables such as beetroot, pumpkin, carrot, potatoes, etc
carrot fudge, carrothalwa for diwali, carrothalwa step by step pictures, carrot pudding, Delicious carrothalwa, Diwali Sweets, diwali sweetsrecipe, easy carrothalwa, gajar halwa step bystep photos, gajar halwa with condensed milk, Gajar ka halwa, quick and easy recipe of gajar halwa, quick gajar halwa, rachnas kitchen carrothalwa INGREDIENTS