Sugar-1 tablespoon(can be skipped if the banana is sweet enough)
1. Mash the banana.
2. Whip the egg and milk into the bananas.Alternatively you can blitz all of this in a food processor.
3. (optional step)Ideally the banana and chocolate will sweeten the mixture enough but if you can add more sugar if you prefer.
4. Add the sugar and mix well
5. Place the cut up piece of bread in ramekins or your choice of baking dish.
6. Pour the wet mixture on the bread.
7. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.(baking time will increase with quantity)
When serving pour the chocolate sauce over the breadpuddingand serve. Breadpuddings are one dessert which are easy to put together and tastes sensational when served with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream or vanilla mascarpone cream
Add chocolate chips and fold in gently…. Now, if you are wondering what’s the connection between comfort zone andBananabread… well, I never used to keep ripe banana in my kitchen, since I didnt like the smell
Semisweet chocolate - ¼cup, melted and cooled. Which is why I'm always looking for recipes to use my excess bananasand I have posted quite a few different recipes from smoothies to breads to brownies with bananas
pudding with fruits , chocolate, whipped cream and simple sponge cake. -) Maybe I should also call it Chocolate n Oats Bananabread , so its plenty healthy with all the goodness from the chocolateandbananas