Delicious Date and Almond Hamantaschen stuffed with Banana Halwa!
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
Dates: 3/4 cup (150 gms, deseeded)
Almonds: 3 tbsp (40 gms)
Banana Halwa: 8 tsp
Cinnamon powder: 1/2 tsp
Salt: a pinch
Pistachios: 2-3 tbsp (powdered)
1. In a grinder, grind together dates, almonds, cinnamon powder, and salt. The ground mixture will be clumpy.
2. Take a plastic sheet and keep the mixture on it.
3. Cover it with another plastic sheet and roll into 2-3 mm thick circle.
4. Remove the top sheet. Take a circular cookie cutter and cut the rolled dough into circles.
5. Similarly, do for the remaining dough.
6. Take 1 tsp of banana halwa and keep it in the center of the circle.
7. Fold the circles over the banana halwa from each side and pinch lightly at the corners to make a triangle.
8. Now roll the prepared hamantaschen in ground pistachios.
9. Similarly, make other hamantaschen also.
10. Serve them anytime.
11. Delicious "Date and Almond Hamantaschen stuffed with Banana Halwa" is ready!
10-12 soft dates, pitted and chopped. 16-8 almonds, peeled (soak in warm water for a few hours for easy peeling). 1Honey to tasteSoak the peeled almondsanddates in hot milk for 30 minutes. 1Grind the almondsanddates along with the milk to a smooth puree. 1In a blender, blend together the cold milk anddate-almond puree till completely combined and smooth