1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Let the seeds splutter.
2. Now add cumin seeds, garlic, curry leaves, and green chilies. Cook until the raw smell of garlic has gone.
3. Now add onion and cook till onion becomes translucent.
4. Add red chili powder, salt, and besan. Roast until besan is fragrant and has changed its color. This procedure will take around 5-7 minutes. Keep the flame on low.
5. Now add water little by little making sure that no lumps are formed. Let it cook covered for about 13-15 minutes while stirring occasionally.
6. Now let it cook uncovered for about 10 minutes or until the mixture has become coarse in texture.
7. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Serve hot with wheat flour bhakri, jowar bhakri, etc.
9. Delicious “Zunka” is ready!
Ohh yess, So I was telling that I asked himanshu that what to make in lunch, and then I made these stuffed Besanwali Bharwa Bhindi with Garma Garam Roti, and We enjoyed our lunch, These Bhindi are stuffed with Some regular spices and then cooked with roasted gram flour, and the the use of kalaunji is good to make the Bhindi more delicious
Tastes delicious when served with any curry. This is the perfect drink to cool off your gut and soothe your senses just after an onslaught of the utterly delicious but too hot to handle Maharashtrian Style Garlic Chutney along with Zunka Bhakar