Making manchurian balls:
1. Take all chopped veggies into large bowl, add salt and pepper and mix it well. Now add both flours and mix it well.
2. Heat the oil for frying before making balls.
3. Take small portion of veggie mixture and make roll out of it. Similarly, make all balls.
4. Carefully, place the balls into hot oil, cook it till golden brown crispy color. Cook it at medium heat, in very hot oil the balls become hard form outside and undercooked form inside.
5. Remove balls from oil and keep into some kitchen papers. And let it be cool completely.
6. In a small bowl, take 1 cup water and mix 1 tbsp corn starch and dissolve it into water.
Making manchurian Gravy:
1. In skillet, heat the 2 tbsp oil; add ginger-garlic paste and sauté on high flame. Then add green chili and again cook for half minutes
2. Now, turn the gas on high flame, add green onion and just cook for 1 minutes.
3. Add all the sauces and give nice stir, then add water mixture and stir well. Once sauce started to thicken, switch off the gas
4. Add manchurian balls and keep stirring till balls absorb the sauces.