1) Steam the beans for 6-7 minutes.
2) heat oil in a wok/pam/kadai ,add curry leaves , to which add onions and saute well, until golden brown.
3) Add turmeric powder, steamed french beans , also salt as required.
4) saute well in medium flame for 5-6 minutes..
5) Finally add pepper powder and bring the flame to high and saute or 4-5 minutes.
6) serve with rice/rotis
7) for more such recipes visit -www.kitchentidbits.net
A taco is generally eaten without utensils and is often accompanied by garnishes such as salsa or chili pepper,avocado or guacamole, cilantro (coriander), tomatoes, sour cream, onions and lettuce(source
More than Kara Sev I make this pepper murukku during Diwali or for evening snacks and this time too I made this during diwali last year but I didn't manage to post this recipe among all other things and finally I am happy to share this easy and yummy recipe during Holi now
Carrot-beanspepper fry is ready to be served with rice. Add chopped carrots and beans. Beans chopped - 1 cup. Pepper powder -1 tsp. When it turns brown, add turmeric powder, pepper powder, and fry for 1 minute in a low flame. 2 cloves Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp Pepper powder -1 tsp Curry leaves - 1 sprig Salt - as needed
When you have cold you wont feel like eating anything, try this easy Rasam. 2 tsp Pepper Cumin powder. 3) After 2 mins, dilute the rasam with more water and add Pepper-Cumin powder, salt, curry leaves and coriander leaves. If you haven't prepared this Pepper Cumin powder, you can add the ready made (1 tsp) pepper powder and (1 tsp) cumin powder that you get from stores. 2 tsp Pepper Cumin powder