1. Cut the burger bun from middle and slightly cook with butter from inside.
2. Slice the onion and tomatoes
3. Mix hung curd and green chutney and balance the salt. Your sauce is ready
4. In bottom slice of burger bun, spread the green chutney, put some tomato slice and put the chole masala petty. Cover it with some onion slices.
5. Now spread some tomato ketchup on upper side of burger bun and assemble the burger.
6. Serve with some drinks.
For Pizza Sauce. 1. In a pan, heat oil, and add garlic. Cook it for 1 minute, add tomato puree. 2. Cook just for 2-3 minutes after switch of flame, add chili flakes, vinegar, fresh-cracked black pepper
One big favourite of mine from the legume family is Chickpeas. CHANA MASALA RECIPE. I have posted Chickpeas Pulao and Chickpeas Sundal earlier, so I felt the urge to post a Chickpeas Coconut Curry/ Channa Kurma (with coconut and tomato)
Winter brings so many varieties of veggies into your kitchen and sweet potato is one of them. After yesterday's Kachumber, today we have a zero oil but very yummy and hearty Sweet potato and Chickpea Salad
Making this salad is easy. Step by Step picture recipe for making cucumber,kidney bean,chickpea salad. In a large mixing bowl add pressure cooked beans,chickpea,cucumber,required salt and black pepper powder
Related PostsCoriander Chutney RecipeSesame Breadsticks Recipe | How to Make Easy Breadsticks Recipe| A Perfect Tea Time SnackEgg Cheese Toast Recipe | How to Make Egg Cheese Toast | Cheese Toast RecipesMethi Namak Pare recipe video | How to Make Methi Namak Pare