Easy Recipe of Tangy Cheese Tomato Pasta | Veggie Food Recipes
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
Penne Pasta Boiled
tomatoes blanched and finely chopped
bell paper julienne
bell paper julienne
Salt to taste
processed cheese grated
1. Boil the water in pane and add pasta, cook till pasta become soft. Then drain water and immediately add cool water on pasta so that they don't stick
2. In a pan, heat the oil, add garlic and sauté it till you get aroma of garlic
3. Add both green and yellow bell paper julienne and cook them for just 3-4 minutes, now add tomatoes and again cook for 5-7 minutes
4. One add vegetables are cooked, add salt, chili flacks, oregano and cook for just 1 minute.
5. Switch of gas flame and at last add cheese and mix it well.
6. Server with some grated cheese and fresh basil leaves also sprinkle some oregano.
Blanch all veggies with a pinch of salt and sugar. Hope you enjoyed this series of Quick Cook dishes. The veggies although optional, increase the fibre content and make it healthy too and a perfect way to sneak in extra veggies for kids
It may be 'I will be late from office or I am tired, Can we have a simple veggie noodles to end the day' reason (Between U and me, he loves the PAZZTA a lot, and dumps a packet or two with the lame excuse of it being my favorite)
An easyrecipeof shell pasta with veggies in tomato sauce. Pasta is our all time favorite recipe and you can make any variety ofpasta for the dish – I like small shell pasta as it seems to have a very nice crunchy texture and also has more surface area to absorb the flavors of the sauce
Allow the water to boil, in a vessel, when water starts boiling, add tomatoes, cook it, till you get crack in tomatoes, when it cools down, remove the skin of tomotoes, then grind it in a mixie into a smooth paste
then I am signing off… Tomatoes. Pasta [any pastaof your choice]. medium heat until it turns soft. recipes like Pasta with Cilantro Almond Pesto, Vegetable & Egg Pasta, PastawithChickpeas/Pasta e Ceci, Spinach & Sundried TomatoesPasta, TomatoMozzarellaPasta Bake, Garlic & Herbs Pasta with Parmesan Cheese, VegetablePasta – Indian Style earlier