Easy White Chocolate Oreo Balls using 3 Ingredients
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
of white chocolate
1. Separate the cream slices between the biscuits. And crush the biscuits into mixture. Grind them coarsely.
2. Now take out mixture into one bowl. And add condensed milk into it. add only such amount of condensed milk that we can make balls from it.
3. Make small balls from that mixture. And put into refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile melt the white chocolate on gas with double boiler method.
5. After 10 minutes, take out balls from refrigerator. Take one ball, dip it into melted white chocolate and using spoon take out ball and place it into foil tray. Do the same for rest of all.
6. Now let it be cool in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes. Its ready to serve.
Make this easy peesy pie when you are running out of time and when you have friends over. A melt in the mouth whitechocolate mousse with itsy-bitsy oreo crumbles all together in a (digestive) cookie baseNow that I have made the same pie countless times, I have started experimenting by incorporating new elements and different flavors in the mousse
Now the best part is that these delicious balls of yum are very EASY + QUICK to put together. Delicious Fudge like Balls make for perfect One Bite Snack on the go and are even great as a Guilt-Free Dessert
You can use either milk or white or dark chocolate for this recipe. If you are using milk chocolate,add condensed milk according to the sweetness,other it will become over sweet fudge,same applicable to milk chocolate too
From that make small balls and then again roll it in the coconut. You need just two ingredients for making this recipe,whitechocolate and a flavored ingredient along with either cream or whole milk for the recipe