1. Take curd and sugar in a bowl and whisk nicely.
2. Add orange zest to it and mix well.
3. Add canola oil, vanilla essence, and orange juice and mix well.
4. Sieve together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
5. Add the flour mixture to the above batter and fold it properly.
6. Grease a tin.
7. Heat kadai on high flame.
8. Pour the batter in the greased cake tin and gently tap it.
9. Put the tin in the kadai and cover the kadai. Don’t keep the tin directly on the kadai. Put a stand inside it and then place the cake tin upon it. Keep the flame on low always.
10. Let the cake bake for 40-45 minutes.
11. Check the cake is done or not by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then the cake is done. Otherwise, bake it for some more time.
12. Let the cake cool for 5-6 minutes in the tin itself and then take out on a cooling rack.
13. Enjoy the yummylicious “Eggless Orange Cake”.
EgglessOrange Honey Cake is an old fashioned remarkably simple and easy dessert. generally people love the combination of orange and chocolate, I wanted to try the flavor of orange with coffee and I was very satisfied and happy with the aromatic flavors This festive season do try this cake and let me know the results
Take oil, sugar, vanilla essence, orange essence, orange pulp, curd in a bowl and mix well. I got a bit of time right now, so thought of jumping on the blog and share this delicious cake post and this exciting news to you all