1. in mixture jar, add green bell pepper, spicy chili, ginger paste, lemon and sugar and make fine paste. in same mixture jar now add peanuts and sesame seeds and grind them coarsely.
2. take mixture into bowl and add other ingredients (freshly grated coconut, raisins, clove powder, cinnamon powder, salt) and make a small balls from it. number of balls is depends on size of balls. it may be 10-12 medium size balls can be made from this mixture.
3. in another bowl take boiled and mashed potatoes and add salt in it. mix them well. if required add 2-3 tbsp arrow root flour(used while fasting) to give binding to potatoes. if you are not preparing for fasting then you can also add corn flour or rice flour into it.
4. now take 1 ball form mixture, flatten it, put the stuffing ball into it, gently seal the edges. stuffing must be covered with mashed potato mixture.
5. prepare all the pattice same ways.
6. now coat the pattice with arrow root flour. dust off the excess of flour from pattice
7. in the frying pan, heat the oil for frying. one the oil is hot, deep fry all the pattice.
garnish tomato rice with fresh grated coconut and chopped coriander leaves. For that method you need to have microwave pot, and let rice cook in microwave for 15 mintues with 1 cup water. Now sauté them for 2-3 minutes and add ginger and green chili paste and stir them with spatula
Ragda patties or pattice is one of the most popular street food / chaat. Potatoes boiled and mashed. It is topped with sweet sour chutney made of dates & tamarind and spicy tangy chutney made from mint and coriander with heaps of fine sev and crushed puris
Generally we see aaloo parathas or matar ( green peas ) parathas, but I prefer to take both and use in this paratha for the simple reason that I find the mashedpotatoes holds the mashed green peas well and we can make a great flat paratha without spilling the stuffing
Related PostsStuffed Bhindi Recipe|Stuffed Okra Recipe|Bharwan Bhindi RecipeGarlicky Mushroom Recipe | How to make Indian Style Mushroom Curry RecipeTinda Masala Recipe | Tinda Ki Sabzi Recipe | Punjabi Tinda RecipeAloo Capsicum Recipe Video | Aloo Shimla Mirch Recipe