Red Chili Powder (Adjust according to taste)
Salt to taste
1. wash chopped fenugreek leaves, drain and keep aside (wash them 2-3 times in water to remove soil or any grime it might have on its leaves).
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Add minced garlic and let them turn into golden brown. After that add cumin seed and sauté them pop.
3. Now add fenugreek leaves and let them simmer for 5 minutes. Add ½ cup water to cook leaves perfectly.
4. It’s time to add all spices. Add Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, salt, sugar and mix them well.
5. In small bowl take ½ cup gram flour. Add 1-2 tbsp oil into it, rub the oil and flour blend together using fingertips. Take your time and rub them till everything is incorporated well. Or till the mixture becomes crumbly breadcrumbs like.
6. Again add ½ cup water and then only add gram flour mixture to it and before adding flour slower the flame
7. Finally add gram flour and oil mixture and stir it continuously to avoid lumps into curry. If require add more water up to ½ cup again. But don’t add more than that.
8. Cover the pan and let it cook for 10-12 minutes and let flour cook perfectly, meanwhile you need to stir it with spatula. Once flour cooks perfectly, if any lumps were there it can be mixed with curry and curry looks lump less.
9. Serve it as hot with Indian breads like bhakhari or Roti and complement with yogurt or buttermilk.