1. Mix all dry ingredients (plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt) in a bowl. Be assuring that there are no lumps in dough. Add oil and curd (lemon juice) and mix it well. Now add water, stir it until it forms a ball.
2. If dough is stiff (hard), then add more water. It should be non-sticky and soft.
3. Now take dough into another bowl, cover with cheese cloth, or some thin kitchen towel and put it at some warm place for fermentation for 2 hours. I used to put it into oven. If weather is cold than you required more time for this.
4. The dough will rise with almost double the original size means your dough is ready to go into oven.
1. Take pizza dough into floured surface station, roll out into first circle shape, and then try to give heart shape and make thickness for pan pizza. You can also make thin crust as you like it.
2. Now first bake pizza base for 10 minutes.
3. Once it is half cooked, spread out pizza sauce. (I have used ready-made jarred sauce)
4. Then put some mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
5. Add toppings whatever you like. My valentine loves onion – tomatoes so I have used onion, tomatoes and some green peppers.
6. Again put some cheese at top. You can vary amount of cheese as per your taste
7. Again put this pizza into oven for more 10 minutes.
8. Your heart shape pizza is ready for romantic dinner with your valentine. Enjoy with your favorite drinks.