How to make Paneer Butter Masala Recipe? Bengali Restaurant Style at home
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
Paneer 200 grams
Butter 2 tbs
Sliced Green Chili 4-5 nos
Red Chili 2 nos
Bay Leaf 2 nos
Cinnamon 3 nos
Cardamom 5 nos
Cloves 5 nos
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Dahi/Yogurt 2 tbs
Tomato paste 1 cup
Onion Paste 1 cup
Oil 1 tbs
Pinch of Turmeric Powder
Fried crushed Kasuri Methi 1 tsp for Smell & taste
Fresh Cream 2 tsp
Cashew nut paste 1 tsp
Garlic & Ginger Paste 1 tsp
Roasted Coriander powder 1 tsp
Roasted Cumin powder 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Green Chili Paste 1 tsp
Watch This Recipe In YouTube:
* First heat the Pan and add oil and Butter, stir nicely it for sometime till melt.
* Now Seasoning, add Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Red Chili,Bay Leaf. Stir nicely all the ingredients for few minutes.
* Now add Onion Paste, fry it well.
* Now add Garlic & Ginger Paste, Green Chili Paste, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder. Add sugar for color and taste and mix it well. Fry until get a brownish color.
* Now Add tomato paste and Cashew nut paste. Take time and make the Gravy well. After that add salt and Yogurt, Roasted Cumin powder, Roasted Coriander powder. Stir it well and add Green Chili, Fresh Cream, mix it and add 1 cup water, now add paneer and add Kasuri Methi.
* Cover and cook for about 5 minutes low flame. It will tender the paneer.
* At the last add Coriander Leaves. Paneer butter masala is ready.
* Garnish with little fresh cream and coriander leaves and serve.
While i was working in india, I tasted this yummy delicious dessert in a restaurantat team lunch. I loved the caramel taste and the silky texture and from then on i was planning tomake this recipe athome, but never got a chance to do
Try out this flavorful curry athome with the restaurant taste. The reason being I have tried so many variations but still I can say I was not satisfied with the taste to call it a restaurantstylePaneerbuttermasala
I would like to add some more paneer recipes to my blog and I always believe in showing genuine recipes to my food blog readers and therefore, next time I come up with another paneer recipe, it surely would be an authentic paneer delicacy made like restaurant ones
Any paneer gravy is my family fav and I love tomakevariations with paneer sabzi but are all time fav is paneerbuttermasala no gravy can beat the rich and yummy taste of paneerbuttermasala and it is an awesome side for naans
Do check out my baked stuffed mushrooms, which is made by stuffing mushrooms with veggies and cheese, mushroom spinach curry where mushrooms are cooked in onion, tomato and spinach gravy, Kadai mushrooms , where mushroom is made in same way as kadai paneer
I love experimenting with different paneer recipes but tend to default to tried and tested recipes - like this paneerbuttermasala, kadai paneer, or Cashew chilli paneer - when it comes to cooking for guests