1) Clean the okra/Bendakaya with water and tap with kitchen cloth. Cut it into thin circles as shown below.
2) Take a pan add oil and heat in medium flame.
3) Add red chilli, turmeric, Amchur powder, rice flour to the okra pieces and mix it.
4) Take half part of the okra to fry.
5) Add salt and gram flour/besan and salt and very little water to the okra, just to bind all powders to okra, befor frying .
6) Check the oil by dropping one okra piece in it. If it floats then oil is ready to fry okra.
7) Add okra pieces in oil slowly by keeping in medium high flame.
8) Fry the okra well, donot reduce the flame. You can feel the crispness of okra while frying.
9) It will take approximately 5 min to fry.
10) Take okra in plate, now add ground nuts in oil and fry it until it changes color. * As oil is heat it would not take much time to fry. Switch off the flames and add curry leaves fry it for a second. Add ground nuts and curry leaves to the fried okra.
Okra Recipes, Bhindi Recipes, Vendakkai Recipes, Ladies finger Recipes, crispy Okra fry Recipes, crispy Bhindi fry Recipes, crispy Vendakkai fry Recipes, crispy Ladies finger fry Recipes, bindi kurkure, vendakkai crispy varuval, Okra fry, Okra fry as side dish, Okra fry Recipe, Okra fry step by step, How to make Okra fry, How to make bindi fry, Crispy evening snack, How to make South Indian Okra fry Oil for frying
Share the joy of cooking Share on Facebook Share Share on TwitterTweet Share on Pinterest Share Share on Google Plus Share Send email Mail Kurkuri Bhindi is an easy-to-make appetizer or side dish recipe