Quick and Easy Green Garlic Tomato Relish Recipe| Tomato Garlic Chutney Recipe
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
Red chili powder
Salt to taste
1. First wash green Garlic and let them to dry. You can also clean them with kitchen towel.
2. Remove the bad leaves from green garlic and, cut it with its leave.
2. Chop tomato finely.
1. In a pan heat 1 tbsp oil, add finely chopped tomato, cook it for 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
2. Add green garlic, Red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and sugar.
3. Cook it 5 minutes with medium heat.
4. Just 10 minutes of cooking and it is ready to serve.
Here am with an easy, spicy chutneyrecipe which is the best side dish for dosa and idli. Coconut chutney , mint chutney, onion chutney, corianderchutney, garlicchutney, tomatochutney / Thakkali chutney are some of the most popular chutneys with Indian breakfast cuisine
Take all your ingredientsIngredients for grindingTake onion in a blenderadd few peeled garlic clovesin goes some dry red chillies, this depends how hot you like your chutneyadd in tomatoesand a small piece of tamarindmake it into a fine pureeHeat gingelly oil in a kadaiAdd in mustard seeds and let them crackleadd in pureed chutneyadd in saltkeep cooking till oil separates from the mixchutney doneserve with idli, dosa