Quick And Easy Veg Pizza Puff Recipe | How to make Veggie Pizza Puff Pastry
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
For pizza Sauce
fresh-cracked black pepper
Salt to taste
For Pizza Puff
pastry sheet, rolled into a large rectangle
onion finally chopped
green pepper finally chopped
fresh corn kernels
shredded mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
For Pizza Sauce:
1. In a pan, heat oil, and add garlic. Cook it for 1 minute, add tomato puree.
2. Cook just for 2-3 minutes after switch of flame, add chili flakes, vinegar, fresh-cracked black pepper
3. Sauce is ready to use.
For Pizza Puff:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Place the puff pastry dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and use a spatula or spoon to push down the centre of the crust, leaving about a 1-inch margin on all sides.
3. In puff spread pizza sauce, leaving about 1 inch of margin from all the sides, top with cheese, onion, green pepper, fresh corn kernels.
4. Return to oven and bake it for 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle oregano at top...
5. Serve with tomato catch ketchup.
Your Visiri dosai is ready to be served along with Kara Chutney, Chettinad Venkaya Kosu, Kongunadu Urulai Kurma, Hotel Sambar, Kongunadu Thakkali Kurma , Restaurant Style Vegetable Curry, Milagai podi or Coconut Chutney
Quick , Healthy and tasty dishes are always welcome in my kitchen. Poha or the beaten rice can be used tomake so many dishes and my love for poha is 'no secret', especially if you are following me on instagram or snapchat
I was fortunate to learn this recipe from my Punjabi friend Sweta Manchanda during my working days. I have earlier shared ' Tirunelveli Mor Kuzhambu ' recipeand after reading that recipe, you can understand what I am talking about