1. Take all ingredients (tomato, onions, ginger) for gravy into food processor and make smooth paste or gravy from it.
2. Take kidney beans into pressure cooker and cook till 5-7 whistles. Allow the pressure to ease off before opening the cooker. Then drain the kidney beans and let it cool down.
3. Keep ¼ cup kidney beans aside, and make paste of it.
4. Heat the 2 tbsp ghee into skillet and add garlic and bay leaf. Let it cook for half minute.
5. Take one green chili spit it into two and add into ghee. Then add tomato puree and also the masala powder and let it cook.
6. Once the tomato looks to be cooked then add turmeric powder and salt and mix it well
7. Finally add kidney beans and kidney beans paste into the gravy and add ½ cup water.
8. Cover the skillet with lid, and let it cook for 10 minutes. Kidney beans curry is ready to serve.
9. To make cumin rice or jeera rice into microwave, take rice and water into ovenproof bowl, and add cumin seeds and ghee into it.
10. Set the oven for 12 minutes. And let it cook. Every 4 minutes check the rice, give a stir and add water if needed. Your instant jeera rice is ready to go with kidney beans curry.
It’s a curry prepared with protein rich Red Kidney Beans and spices, served with plain Basmati rice (steamed),When I visited shrine Vaishno Devi a religious place in India, there I tasted rajmachawal for the first time, which is an awesome combination and tasted just heavenly, RajmaChawal is one of healthiest and an easy to make recipe, an one pot curry, which can be made often at home
This egg curry which has been prepared goes very well withrice. Egg CurryRecipe is a delicious curryrecipe made to eat with fried boiled eggs and the curry takes in basic ingredients like onions and tomatoes to make this egg curry or anda curryrecipe
Serve it hot with lemon rice or paratha…. Its best side dish for lemon rice and rotis…. Hi friends, today am sharing simple recipe but am sure all of you love it… Potato recipes are always welcome to our menu, so I prepared the yummy potato currywith tomato and cumin flavored
RajmaCurry ( Rajmahcurry ) is one of the most famous punjabi side dishes which is mostly eaten along withrice and I am pretty sure that most of you have heard about rajmachawal in which rice is served along with the same curry ( RajmaCurry ) which I am publishing today