1. Peel the banana and mash it into a pulp.
2. Roast cashew nuts, raisins and pumpkin seeds.
3. Add 6 tsp in a pan and pour mashed banana pulp in a pan.
4. Mix coconut milk and stri well until you get a mixture light brown colour.
5. Add the liquid jaggery and stir well .
6. Add one pinch of cardamom powder and stir well.
7. Add the roasted raisins and pumpkin.
8. Pour the mixture in a greased plate and add cashew nuts in top of the mixture.
9. Serve chilled.
But this halwa I am preparing with Banana. In a deep, heavy based sauce pan, melt the ghee add the mashed or pieced Banana and cook for a while, Add Sooji and stir fry over medium/low heat, depending on how often you stir it
BananaHalwa is my all-time favorite from my childhood, as its one of Tuticorin Special (my hometown) durning Chirstmas but that halwa has a slight change (colour, taste and aroma) from this one, hope will find it the secret and update it soon