paneer or cottage cheese (or tofu for making vegan)
ginger finely chopped (not crushed or grated)
salt to taste
toasted sesame seeds for garnish
1. boil the water into large sauce pan for 10 minutes. Then boil the broccoli, beans and carrot for 5 minutes. Do not cook more.
2. In small bowl, mix the soya sauce, chili sauce, pepper powder, honey and ginger.
3. In skillet, heat the oil, add garlic and let it cool till it turns into golden brown.
4. Then add green bell pepper and sauté for while. then add par boiled vegetables (broccoli, beans, carrot) and sauté for 2 minutes in high flame.
5. After that add onion, paneer and salt and sauté for 2 minutes on high flame. You need to continuously stir the veggies.
6. Finally add the sauce mixture and toss the vegetable for again 2 minutes on high flame. Then switch of the gas, and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve as warm with plain rice.
Some days the sun shines brilliantly and makes for the best day to click some good pictures – especially of food – A day like that presented itself and I was beside myself with joy since I had invited some friends over for lunch and I was planning on making this veggie stirfry