Veggie Pizza Quesadilla Recipe | How To Make Quesadillas
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
To make Tortilla
all purpose flour or wheat flour
Salt to taste
Water as required
To make Pizza Quesadilla
onion cut into dice
green bell pepper cut into diced
Salt to taste
Butter to saute it
To make Tortilla:
1. Take both flour in a large bowl, add salt to taste. Create a soft dough by adding water.
2. Roll out a medium flat tortilla form it. Due to corn flour, there are some creaks are there while you roll it. So, handle them gently. Dust some flour on rolling pad, before you roll it.
3. Then in non-stick skillet (tawa), just roast it from both the sides. Keep the flame low.
4. Let them cool and use it in recipe.
To make pizza quesadilla:
5. Take tortilla, spread ready-made pizza sauce, then spread veggies you like. I used onion-capsicum(green bell pepper).
6. Then spread the cheese whatever you like. Now, seasoning it with salt, oregano, chili flex as per your taste.
7. Cover it with another tortilla and cook it on skillet. Apply butter on both the side, and cook on low flame.
8. Cut then in four pieces like triangle shape. Serve hot.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Quesadilla is my favourite, it is nothing but any filling placed inside some tortilla along with cheese and toasted or grilled to perfection
I have already tried wheat pizza in pressure cooker before with paneer, veggies and cheese topping. Homemade Wheat PizzaRecipe in Pressure Cooker Without Yeast - HowtomakePizza in pressure cooker without oven