1. Wash the lady's finger and dry out with a cloth. Chop it into small pieces ( like chopping for curry ).
2. Chop onions finely in a shredded manner
3. Mix onion, jeera, lady's finger, baji mix( half a packet) , chilly powder, salt. Should not add water in tis time.
4. Heat a pan and fill oil needed
5. Let the oil heat till the roasting consistency.
6. Now just sprinkle the water ( important note should not pour the water. If the mix is in a paste consistency then pakora will not be good)
7. Shouldn't mix hard once the water is sprinkled just mix it softly and put in pan.
8. Wait until it come in a light brown stage.
9. Now transfer it into a tissue placed plate.
10. Serve hot for a snacks or as crunchy side dish.