White Chocolate Truffles Stuffed With Peanut & Coconut
Rate this recipe!
Overall rating 00 ratings
peanuts, roasted and crushed
chocolate spread pr any dark chocolate
white chocolate, melted
1. Heat the skillet, add coconut and roughly crushed peanuts. Add condensed milk and mix till all mixture coming together. Cook for just 2 minutes.
2. Now once it cools down, make balls form it. You can make 8-10 balls from this amount of mixture.
3. Then take one ball, flatten it in your palm and put milk chocolate piece. Then again try to cover that piece, and make oval shape from it. Similarly, stuff others with milk chocolate pieces
4. Now, put them into fridge for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in double boiler, heat the white chocolate and let it melt.
5. Once it melted, take out the truffles from fridge and cover it with melted white chocolate.
6. Let them cool and enjoy your loved one.
Finally one day I decided to give my chocolate boy loads and loads of chocolate - a moist chocolate cake withchocolate whipped cream sandwiched in between and covered with mouth watering chocolate ganache
As i know you guys will be super busy with the actual main course and other cooking which takes up a major chunk of your time, i decided to share this super easy, no bake, three ingredient chocolatecoconut bites